domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

Describing Person.


If you ask who am I, I would describe myself. My name is Analía I am a short person. I think that I am in one meter and fifty eight centimeters high. My body is average built. I have a square face with some freckles and a round, brown and tiny mole on the left side of my chin. I have long, curly and black hair. My hair looks like the shape of the D.N.A. My eyes are dark brown like the darks olives and long eyelashes.

I am a moody person. Sometimes I can be really happy in an excessive way or sometimes I can be really sad. I am a loyal person and for that reason I like that my friends be loyal too. I don't like that my friends change me for other people or for people that I don't like because I feel jealous. I can be sweet when I am in love or when I feel happy, but if I am sad or angry I can be the worst company, and I used to keep away of everybody. I am funny and I say some jokes to my friends when I feel good.

REFLECTION: In this draft my writing process was more easy, to the beginning I didn't knew how to describe to myself but classes of Miss Celia and help of my professor Chamorro and the instructions of how to do a describing paragraph helps me a lot. At the beginning I made some elementary mistakes about punctuation and grammar. I had to read again my text and fixed the things that I did wrong. Now I can describe something or to someone without many problems.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario