sábado, 7 de diciembre de 2013

Morning Person.


               I like the morning because it’s the best part of the day and you can do many things. I prefer the morning. When I wake up I can hear the singing of birds and that makes me feel thankful to God, for the opportunity that he gives me to enjoy another day, and that is a good beginning. I love the morning because I love the sun, it make me feel more energy so I can do all the things that I want. I can wash my clothes because it is easier that my clothes gets dry. I can tidy my room and dust or put everything in order. If I finish on time, I can go to the beach or ride my bicycle and enjoy of the air fresh, or just take a sunbath for a while.




REFLECTION: This text was one of my first draft, I really I didn't knew how start a text. I had many different ideas in my mind and I didn't knew how join it. So when I did a pre - writing and a brainstorm I understand that those simple rules were the first steps for get a good text.  Now I know how start, I know that I have to classified the more important ideas and not write irrelevant things. I am trying to be very careful because I realize that in the beginning I had many punctuation mistakes and elementary grammar mistakes. I liked to do this text because it made me realize that I love morning.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario