domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

Summer.

 Telling an incident.


One day in a summer night I was walking on the beach with some friends. It was a beautiful night. It was clearly and the weather was very comfortable. All of us were enjoying a good time; suddenly in the road we saw many trees with many flowers, flowers with wonderful colors. I didn't think on the consequences. I just run to the road. On the floor there were many flowers also and, I couldn't see one of those flowers, so I put my foot on it and I fell down. I felt on the floor in a very slowly and silly way. My friends started to laugh and until today they joke with me about it, and they always said to me: "TAKE CARE WITH FLOWERS".


Sensory details.


Summer is a season where weather change. The temperature increases and it is a season where the sun hit more intense it is stronger than ever before. The temperature is so high sometimes you want to stay all the day in a swimming pool, take a shower or do something to feel fresh. Summer for women is wearing dresses, shorts or skirts, you can wear it different types of shoes, and many accessories with fresh colors like rings, earrings and necklaces. For men is a little different cause they don't wear accessories like women but they can wear shorts with sandals and a t-shirt, and they can be fresh and have a cool style, in some cases they can wear flour color it is the last in fashion and it is a cool style for men and women.

Giving examples.


 My favorite season is summer. I like this month because is a month very relaxing. You don't have to get up early. You don't have to go to classes, to high school or to university. The best part is have all the time for you and for your folks. You don't have worries about time or about the next day because you don't have to give an exam, work or go to study. You don't have the same responsibilities like study or develop homework. You can get up late, watch TV until 4 or 5 am at morning, go to parties, go out with friends, eat a lot but just for pleasure and not because you have anxiety or because you are worry about the high school or for approve a subject. You can go to the beach, to the swimming pool, go for a walk in the park and do many things without worries.

REFLECTION
: This draft in part was easy and difficult. For one part was easy in the draft of giving examples or in the text telling an incident because when you have to tell the things that you like it or try to say something that happened for me it's more easy. I made some mistakes in punctuation, but my ideas were good and clear. On the other side it was difficult for me develop the draft sensory details, because I didn't knew it how to start but then I did a rainstorms and it made me more easy to develop.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario